PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TIPS
• FURNACE AREA: The furnace area needs to be free of dust and debris. It is not intended to be used as a storage area.
• FURNACE: The filter needs to be changed every 2 months. If the property is equipped with an electronic air cleaner, the filter needs to be washed and cleaned every 2 months.
• AIR CONDITIONING: The thermostat should not be set below 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Air conditioning systems can only lower the inside temperature 10 to 15 degrees from what the outside temperature is. Turning the thermostat lower can cause the air conditioning unit to malfunction and result in icing of the unit. Reminder: replace the filters every 2 months.
• GUTTERS, DOWNSPOUTS AND DRAINS: Keep free of leaves and other debris. Gutters need to be cleaned annually.
• EXTERIOR BASEMENT STAIRWELLS: Keep the drain clean of leaves and other debris to allow free flow of water down the drain and away from the door entry.
• EXTERIOR AND YARD: Lawns need to be kept mowed and bushes trimmed within the property boundaries. During the warm months, the lawn and plants as need to be watered to prevent browning, drying and dying out. Fertilizer and weed preventative should be applied as needed.
• WINDOWS: Close and latch all windows when leaving the home, even for a short period of time. Sudden rain and wind storms are not uncommon.
• WATER DRIP OR LEAKS: Need to be reported and corrected as soon as possible to prevent damage.
JUST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LLC
2740 Chain Bridge Road #107
Vienna, VA 22181
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 703-272-8068
FAX: 703- 272-8056
©2017 Just Property Management, LLC